Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Project 333

7 Ways Dressing with Less will Improve Your Life is a blog post about simplifying and minimizing the "clutter" in our lives.

I love a challenge, especially one that encourages me to be a better person. Living with less means there is more to go around. As Gandhi once said, "There's enough to meet everyone's need, but not everyone's greed."

Won't you join me in decluttering our lives to make room for those things that are most important. Sometimes I wonder why I'm frustrated or anxious at times and I'm sure it's a result of too many entanglements. I'm ready to make some changes for the better and start untying those knots that are preventing me from moving forward toward optimal living.

Thank-you for joining me on this journey of health and wholeness!

Marisa








 

No comments: